Welcome to Breezes Grand Resort & Spa - Negril
Breezes Resort Jamaica
Close your eyes and imagine perfection. Open them and you are here. Breezes Grand adds a new dimension to the art of hospitality and it is picture perfect every step of the way.
Breezes Grand, flagship of the Breezes fleet of Super-Inclusive resorts, commands an impressive stretch of Negrilís breathtaking miles of silver sand on Jamaicaís Southwest shore. The spirit of this world-acclaimed resort (AAA 3-Diamond Award, Conde Nast Travellers Readers Award for Best Resort, Caribbean and Latin America) begins with the lofty marble entrance hall and the gracious welcome of the friendly team members and continues to the luxurious suites on 22 acres of tropical gardens.
Here, all desires are answered.
The unbelievable beach invites lovers of water sports to windsurf, SCUBA dive, sail a sunfish, all a prelude to the ultimate dream-come-true. Earlier in the day, there are a myriad of new discoveries: the state-of-the-art fitness center, a spirit-and-body soothing spa and the centuries old cotton tree in the gardens.
Let the master chefs anticipate your appetite in one of our 6 classic restaurants offering French or Italian cuisine, continental menus, plus breakfast and luncheon buffets galore. Still eager? Why not sample In-Room Dining (select room categories) or the prize-winning concoctions of Breezes Grandís bartenders.
After dark the rhythm quickens with romantic melodies at the piano bar and toe tapping tunes in the disco.
As the hours fly by and the sun rises, breakfast of old favorites and a new bounty of fresh tropical fruits and Jamaican coffee are served. Start a new relaxing day at the beach or pay a visit to the nearby Negril Country Club.
We invite you to one of the most luxurious resorts ever created: Breezes Grand Resort & Spa. Leave your worries at home and let us pamper you at our beautiful Super-Inclusive Breezes Resort in Negril, Jamaica!
Breezes Grand Resort & Spa welcomes singles, couples and families, 16 years and older.
- All meals, from breakfast buffets to dinner feasts.
- Even late night snacks. All you can eat, all the time.
- All drinks, from soft drinks to top-shelf premium brands.
- All entertainment.
- All tips & gratuities.
- A host of land and watersports and top-of-the-line equipment.
- All hotel taxes and airport transfers*.
- And MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Rooms & Suites
Breezes Grand Resort & Spa Ė Negril consists of 210 full and junior suites, all featuring spectacular beach front, ocean or garden views.
Every suite is equipped with refrigerators, air-conditioning, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, CD player, coffee maker, hair dryer, electronic safe deposit box, iron & ironing board, and data ports for in-room internet access.
Breezes Grand has mini-bars in all rooms stocked with water, soda and beer.
Junior Suite Garden View
Twenty-four (24) junior suites tucked cozily amidst the charm of beautifully manicured gardens. King size beds with sunken living area with comfortably and regally designed furnishings.
Junior Suite Ocean View
Thirty-eight (38) suites with a delightful view overlooking both the gardens and the Bay. Sunken living room suites and king size beds.
Junior Suite Beach Front
Seventy-six (76) suites that are set against the shoreline with views of the beach or French doors that open direct to the tranquil crystal clear waters to the award winning beach.
Junior Suite Beachfront Cove
This private white sand beach cove has forty-four (44) suites discretely crafted around a beach and swimming pool with grill and bar. The suites are elegantly furnished and have an adult size chessboard for the playful. The private beach cove is not for the prude as clothes are optional.
View Room Floor Plan
One Bedroom Beach Front Suite
Eighteen (18) suites with a separate living room area. The suite has an additional television with a private entrance and refrigerator. Complete with all the other amenities this is a favorite among the honeymooners. Two celebrities have loan us their names; Terry McMillan author of "How Stella Got Her Groove" among others, for the "Stella Suite" and Harry Belafonte, actor and vocalist for the "Belafonte Suite."" All the amenities are included in these suites. View Room Floor Plan
Luxury One Bedroom Suite with a Private Patio Jacuzzi
Nestled majestically on world famous white sand beach are eight (8) luxurious one-bedroom suites. Each suite has hand carved mahogany furnishings; crystal chandeliers, spacious surroundings and panoramic views place them among the finest accommodations in the world. Separate living and dining area with wet bar, an ample master bathroom with jaccuzi and shower. All the amenities are included in these suites. View Room Floor Plan
At Breezes, it's almost impossible to be hungry or thirsty.
Premium cocktails and exotic tropical concoctions flow endlessly from bars located throughout the grounds. And thereís always a quick snack sizzling on our outdoor grills. The buffets abound with tropical surprises and traditional favorites. Or make reservations for an unforgettable evening at one of our casually elegant restaurants. Try everything, and feel free to come back for more. Itís all included.
At Breezes Grand we've created the standard of excellence for Caribbean dining with more culinary awards than any other Caribbean resort. And while awards are nice, it's the day to day adherence to rigid standards that gives the Breezes Resorts & Spas our consistent taste of excellence. Chefs trained in European, French, Italian, Caribbean, Japanese, American and Continental cuisine. Fresh pasta. Fine wines. Desserts that are barely legal. And as always, no tipping allowed. Not ever. Breakfast and lunch buffets are lavish and beautifully presented.
- Formal French elegance in a luxurious, candlelit setting, serving Nouvelle cuisine. A world-class pianist accompanies your dining experience. Open for dinner from 6:30pm to 9:30pm, nightly except Fridays. Formal attire. Jackets, slacks and shoes required for men. Jeans, T-Shirts, sneakers or sandals should not be worn to Piacere. Reservations and jackets are required. Maximum of 6 seats per table.
- La Pasta
- A casual dining atmosphere offering Italian cuisine in door and outdoor dining. Open from 3:00pm to 10:00pm daily except Sundays.
- Grand Café©
- A delectable gastronomic experience awaits each guest in this continental restaurant with menus that change daily. Open for dinner 6:30pm to 10:00pm nightly, except Mondays and Fridays. Shorts not allowed.
- Gran Terraza
- The main dining area for breakfast and lunch buffet style at the resort. This restaurant has a skylight and is home to one of the resortís signature evening, the terrace is transformed into an elegant dining showpiece.
Opens from 7:30am to 10:30am for breakfast and 12:30pm to 3:00 pm for Lunch.
There are 2 sumptuous dinner buffets, 7:30pm to 10:00pm weekly. On Monday we feature an extravagant Caribbean Beach Carnival Night on the main beach and on Friday our spectacular General Managerís Grand Gala.
- Reggae Cafe ĎRASTAurant(SM)
- Spicy Jamaican cuisine at its best with authentic cuisine offered in an atmosphere that exudes Jamaicaís culture while the waiters and waitresses take your order in Jamaican regalia. Patois is encouraged and guests are invited to partake of the signature drinks served exclusively at the restaurant.
- Dine in our newest restaurant, The Munasan, charmingly appointed and overlooking the warm Caribbean waters. Here chefs perform culinary feats, from fresh sushi to teppanyaki cuisine. The restaurant seats 8 at each teppanyaki table and 12 at the sushi bar, where your chef will hand roll delectable sushi.
Reservations are required for dining times between 6:30pm and 9:30pm, resort style attire is acceptable (no shorts). Munasan is open throughout the week except on Mondays and Fridays.
- In-Room Dining
- n the mood for privacy? We have the perfect table for two in select upper room categories during select hours. Order gourmet cuisine and bubbling champagne right to your room. And of course, itís also included
- Our 6 bars are stocked with premium International and local brands of liquors.