Azamara Quest - Adriatic Cruise
June 10-17, 2012
Azamara Cruises is setting a new bar for industry standards when it comes to on-board service. They have made it their business to provide you with anticipatory service each moment of your vacation. Whether it's something as simple as being greeted by name or perhaps it's your bartender remembering the fact that you like your cocktails light on ice, we want to impress you each and every moment they get a chance.
Forgo the crowds and experience a voyage tailor-made for today's discerning traveler aboard Quest. In addition to butler service in each stateroom and suite, Quest offers her guests more verandas than most cruise ships, so you can watch the world melt away into the fiery sunset. By no means is the Azamara experience like any cookie-cutter cruise line. The amenities and service is just beyond compare for any cruise line.
The Azamara Quest also features two specialty restaurants, concierge amenities, a Spa and Wellness Center, a coffee café, a piano bar and a wine bar, live entertainment, daily enrichment programs (like wine and champagne tasting), and this is only her short list. The food is amazing, the entire experience is just dazzling to say the least. Once in your life. experience what the life of luxury is all about.
Jun 10, 2012
Jun 11, 2012
Jun 12, 2012
Jun 12, 2012
Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012
Jun 14, 2012
At Sea Day
Jun 15, 2012
Jun 16, 2012
Jun 17, 2012
Onboard DiningOnboard DiningIf fine dining and cruise line cuisine sounds like a contradiction in terms, you haven't been part of the club that sails with Azamara. Our two specialty restaurants* earn glowing reviews from guests who appreciate sophisticated dining, and we know you'll love them too.
For tastes of the Mediterranean, reserve your place at Aqualina, where you'll be soothed by a blue and white décor and equally magnificent water views. Taste your way through starters including seafood bouillabaisse, lobster-asparagus salad, and wild mushrooms with parmesan and white truffle cream. Main courses may include seafood paella with saffron couscous, black truffle and mushroom risotto, seared duck breast and rack of lamb.
- Prime C
At Prime C, our classic steakhouse, relax into the rich autumn colors and wood paneled dining room as you take in magnificent floor-to-ceiling water views. The menu includes crab cakes with remoulade, lobster bisque, wedge salad with bacon and blue cheese, and of course, steaks. Choose the cut that suits you, cooked to perfection, or opt for lamb, pork or veal chops or a lovely variety of seafood entrees.
- Discoveries Restaurant
With stellar nightly selections, Discoveries is not to be missed. We serve all the classic dinner favorites and have added a deliciously different twist to each, like a filet mignon with black truffle sauce. What's more, open seating provides you the opportunity to dine at your leisure.
- Windows Café
Take in the fresh breeze at an outdoor table in Windows Café, our casual buffet offering made-to-order breakfasts and a large variety of lunch and dinner options, including fresh sushi, stir-fries and pastas, salads, a carving station and sumptuous desserts.
- Pool Grill
Other lunch options include the Pool Grill, with made-to-order fish-kabobs, burgers, fries and salads. And for some of the best barbecue anywhere, don't miss Azamara's always popular poolside parties.
- Mosaic Café
Sink into a comfortable chair at the Mosaic Café and enjoy an espresso or hot tea with fresh biscotti, tea sandwiches or scones—on the house, of course. Centrally located on deck five, the Mosaic's congenial service and atmosphere make it a favorite gathering spot for conversation, cards and trivia games.
- Looking Glass
Mid-afternoon is tea-time in the Looking Glass Lounge. Refresh yourself with elegant pastries, hand-made tea sandwiches, and tea or complimentary champagne, taking in the beautiful views.
The days in the warm Caribbean sun may be hot but the nights on the Erotic Caribbean Cruise are even hotter. You will enjoy daytime fun and games around the pool, erotically themed parties, live music, late night dance tunes from our DJ, special shows, and of course our sensuous group playroom. All this and more are on tap for the next sailing in January 2012.
- Daytime Fun
- Of course there are various wonderful ports of call to explore, and this year we are spending most of our days in the British Virgin Islands. Here we will be able to explore wonderful beaches, Caribbean Villages, and other exciting shore excursions.
- Nighttime Fun
This is when things really begin to sizzle. Each night aboard, we enjoy two live bands, one in the main lounge and another in the Compass Rose. Late night our Lifestyle DJ takes over to spin hot dance music in the lounge, while sexy chill sounds play at the pool and hot tub.
In the lounge we have on 5 of the nights "sexy theme parties". This year they were "Dipped in Red", "Leather and Lace", "Roman Orgy", "Costume Ball", & "White Night". These parties rocked, and almost 100% of our folks dressed to the max. We will likely change one or two of the nights for the next cruise, to keep it fresh and enticing.
The Windsurf staff could also be counted on each night to join in the fun and even put on a show!
- Late Night Fun
- Most nights the aft pool bar and hot tub area were rocking until 4AM with a combination of fun, sex, and impromptu shows by the amazing bar staff. This included dancing behind the bar, and girls sliding down the bar naked... omg, this really happened!
- Nautilus Playroom
- This turned out to be a popular spot with exotic, gauzy fabric billowing from the ceiling (very Grecian), and wall to wall mattresses with fresh crisp sheets for each new couple. The room was pretty much full when it was open each night from 9PM – 2 or 3AM, as well as during the afternoons on sea days.
In addition to the sexy individual couple and group play, there were also a variety of very sexy classes run by Ricardo, Devlin and Anita, our playroom pleasure hosts. Sessions included:
- The Art of Erotic Touch
- Kissing is More Than Foreplay
- How to Incorporate Fetishes into Sex Play
- How to Perform Fellatio and Cunnilingus
- How to Make Sex Fun
FYI – This is not a clinical setting but rather a full contact expereince
This is a private charter just for our group, a takeover for Au Naturel & Lifestyle travelers. As such, there are a host of special amenities, parties, entertainers, and events. All for prices below the brochure rates of the cruise line.
There is also an option to make this an even more carefree experience. With the optional all-inclusive drink package you can enjoy unlimited top-shelf alcohol.
Club World Owners Suite
Club Ocean Suite
Club Continent Suite
Club Deluxe Veranda Stateroom
Club Veranda Stateroom
Club Ocean Stateroom
Club Interior Stateroom
- Prices are land only, per person, double occupancy
- Azamara Cruises reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement charge.
- All payments are non-refundable. If you wish to cancel, we will accommodate your request on a first come basis, and will refund all of your payments (trip insurance does not get refunded), minus a $350pp processing fee, if and only when, all of our inventory is sold. Once we have sold all of our inventory we will try and resell your cabin.
- Trip insurance is available and strongly recommended
- Prices do not include Port Charges, taxes and Fees estimated to be $285 p/p
- First deposit 50% due at booking
- Final payment due April 5, 2012
- Port Charges, Taxes & Fees will be charged with your final payment.