Hedonism II - A Lush Garden Of Pure Pleasure
The Super-Inclusive® difference. At Hedonism II, all meals, drinks, activities and entertainment are included and tipping is simply not permitted.
It must have been something in the water. Because from the moment Hedonism II's gates opened more than twenty-five years ago, it's been the most widely recognized, and notorious, resort in the world. Words really can't quite describe the thrill of actually being here. It's the ultimate guilty pleasure, only without the guilt. A real life Garden of Eden.
Situated on the tip of legendary Negril Beach, life at Hedonism II centers around two private stretches of beach: One nude. One not. Both fantastic. It's a big part of what makes the spirit of Hedonism II so enjoyable.
You can be as free as you want to be, depending on your mood. For a quiet, private moment, slip off to a shaded hammock with a good book. Or shed your inhibitions, and join in the party on the nude beach. Just be yourself, or someone else entirely. Whatever makes you happy.
If you're wondering what a typical day at Hedonism II is really like, ask anybody who's been here. Chances are they'll all tell you the same thing: "There's no such thing as a typical day at Hedonism II." No two days are ever alike. Sure, the water's always warm and the sun's always bright, but the resort's true character is shaped by the people who visit. One thing's for sure - there's never a dull moment at Hedonism II.
Some say it's because of the magical potions served up at the bar. Others attribute it to powerful aphrodisiacs found in the native fruits. And then of course, it could just be the mirrors on the ceilings of every guest room. But whatever it is, it seems that everyone at Hedonism II develops a little more enthusiasm for all things romantic. Best of all, what happens here, stays here. It's the unwritten code of true Hedonists.
That wonderful, non-judgmental attitude is just one reason why you're likely to see the same smiling faces, year after year. A friend of Hedonism, once, is a friend forever.
Rooms & Suites
There are a total of 280 rooms and suites. All rooms and suites have air-conditioning with tiled floors, mirrored ceilings, 1 king or 2 twin beds, television, coffee and tea making facilities, iron and ironing board, new private 5-head Euro-style Jacuzzi shower, clock radio, CD-player, safe deposit box, hairdryers. Single guests can occupy a room on a "shared" basis; clients traveling alone will share with guest of the same sex or they can opt to pay an additional single supplement and be guaranteed the accommodation to themselves.
At Hedonism II possibilities are limited only by imagination. In fact, about the only thing you won't be is hungry or thirsty.
Not with premium brand cocktails flowing day and night from 5 bars. Breakfast and lunch buffets are long, lavish and filled with creative Caribbean surprises and traditional favorites. Hamburgers and other treats sizzle all day at both Beach Grills.
Dine buffet style in the constantly changing Terrace Room - large, open-air main dining room serving creative Caribbean surprises and traditional favorites - buffet-style - for breakfast, lunch and dinner (breakfast 7:30 to 10:30am, continental breakfast 10:30 - 1:00 am, lunch 12:30 to 3:00 pm, dinner 7:30 to 10:00pm, midnight snack 12:00 to 2:00am). Make reservations for a culinary adventure at Pastafari, (open five nights a week 6:30pm to 11:00pm) a unique Italian restaurant with a Jamaican accent and a magic touch with pasta. In addition, there are 2 beach grills, one located on the main beach and one on the nude beach (open 11:00am to 6:00 pm). Sumptuous Japanese Teppanyaki style cuisine at Munasan (open five nights a week 6:30pm to 10:00pm) where dining is an entertaining experience. Or try true Jamaican delights adjacent to our main pool at the Reggae Cafe, 'RASTAurant'(SM).
After dinner Hedonism II kicks into overdrive. Dance on the beach by a raging bonfire (Friday nights only). Hit the disco. Put on a toga. Take one off. For a quiet and romantic alternative, sip a cocktail at Veronica's piano bar. When the clock strikes twelve it's time for the infamous midnight buffet.
This is Hedonism II, where you can eat and drink, love and laugh, party and play around the clock.
- nnovative Japanese fare in a casually elegant atmosphere where dinner is prepared Teppanyaki style. Casual. Reservations required. Open for dinner daily 6:30pm - 10:00pm. Closed Tuesdays and Fridays.
- A unique Italian with a Jamaican accent and a magic touch with pasta. Reservations required (guests may wear tailored shorts). Open for dinner daily 6:30pm - 11:00pm. Closed Sundays and Fridays.
- Reggae Cafe RASTAurant(SM)
- Jamaican dining under the stars. Every evening, except Tuesdays, we invite our guests to dine with us. Located next to the Prude Beach Grill. Reservations are required and can be made at our Tour Desk. Our guests are invited to choose from a wide sensation of Jamaican delights on a set menu. Dress code is casual. Closed Mondays and Fridays.
- Terrace Room
- Buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. For our early risers, breakfast at Hedonism II now starts at 7:30am. While dining in the main terrace, beverages are served by our wait staff.
- Beach Grills
- Hamburgers and other treats sizzle all day at both Beach Grills for lunch and snacks.
Activities abound at Hedonism II. Try out our fabulous array of water sports or join a tennis or squash clinic to improve on your skills. All sports at Hedonism II come with instructors on hand to help you get the most out of your chosen activity.
- Water sports
- Scuba diving (see below), water-skiing, hobie cat, windsurfing school, sunfish, sailing, snorkeling, jacuzzis, nude Jacuzzi, glass-bottom boats, kayaks, three large freshwater pools, two with swim-up bars, one nude. Cascading plunge pools. Waterslide. See through Jacuzzi located above the disco, Beachfront pool and swim-up bar.
We offer all the most popular water sporting activities, found worldwide with the exception of Para sailing and Jet skiing. Opening Hours are between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
- Land sports
- Six lighted tennis courts, clinics with pros twice daily; two air-conditioned squash courts, clinics twice daily; badminton; basketball; volleyball; shuffleboard; table tennis; cycling; secluded hammocks; games room; reading room. Miniature golf course, Hammock Lounge, Rock Climbing Wall, outdoor games area with pool tables and ping-pong tables. Gaming lounge and cool out gazebos.
- Private beach, which is divided into two sections, of which one is for nude bathing. Jungle bridge connecting the main pool entertainment area and the main beach.
- Fitness Center
- Enclosed, air-conditioned and equipped with brand new, state of the art Icarian machines, Lifecycle and Lifestep equipment as well as an extensive assortment of free weights our new gym is one of the finest in Jamaica. If Aerobics is your thing, work out in cool comfort at our new air-conditioned Aerobics Center.
- Special Activities
- Reggae dance classes 3 times per week. Lunchtime Spin's different each day except Tuesday (Olympic Day). Nightly themes include Toga Party, Mardi Gras Party, and Circus Showcase and more.
- Scuba Diving
- Resort classes are fours days weekly Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:00am to 1:00pm.
- PADI certification diving courses are offered daily at an additional cost of $300US dollars. Books and other studying modular are loaned for study.
- Beach - Our 500 ft long white sand beach touches the crystal clear water of the Caribbean Sea on the au natural (nude) and the 'clothing required' beach (prude beach).
A central main pier is available for docking cruise boats.
If you are qualified, bring an International "C" card or a certificate from an internationally recognized dive school. If you are not qualified, you will have to take a swimming test. After passing, you will need to have a current Diving Medical Certificate or obtain one from a local physician. We can arrange this for a small charge.